* Capital Television sacked 114 people on 25th March.
* Asia Pacific Ad Fest entries fell by 48% this year.
* If rumours are to be believed, the Vijay Antony piece that picked 3 metals at Ad Fest, was initally only a finalist. Then the hand of recession intervened. And many finalists were elevated to the metal status.
* The toy paper has sacked 80 odd people and may more layoffs are on the anvil.
* Most agencies knew the results of the Pepper Awards even before the prizes were given out. Talk about secrecy.
Posted by Loose Tongue.