1. Who's just bought a Volkswagen Jetta?
MRS. RAJEEV RAKSHITH.
2. This Orchard alumnus runs two blogs. One is called Medium Spicy. What's the other?
MADURAI MOFFUSIL. The alumnus is Sudhakar.
3. Whose dad has two published books to his credit?
4. Actor Raj Kapoor and this account manager share the same b'day. Guess who?
PARVATHY of ORCHARD BANGALORE
5. There's a Somalian clan by this gentleman's name. Also his name in German means Daring. Whozat?
6. Before joining Orchard, he used to run an advertising consultancy by the name Paradox69. Who?
7. ___________'s wife was the worldwide CEO of a creative outfit called Holy Cow. Fill in the blank.
8. Perhaps the only Orchard man to have performed a song on satellite television. Identify this star.
KN BALAKRISHNAN. He's performed a carnatic raga on Kairali TV.
9. His anagram is Means a A.Hole. Who's the chappie?
10. This person's name is shouted out by RD Burman in a song in the Hindi film Caravan. Kaun hai ye?
11. A Beach Symphony & Chandra Mahal Haveli. What's the Orchard link?
SAGAR (he's a stake holder in both these resorts)
12. His namesake has composed music for a movie called Parineeta. Who?
Trick Question. Parineeta was also made as a bong film in 1969. The composer was HEMANT KUMAR
13. This MBA's dad owns a bookstore. Which b.school grad?
14. He's written a 70-page manuscript for a book and has never found the time to finish it. He's also written a post in this blog on the subtle art of persuasion. He, who?
Murali wins the quiz, by a mile. He shall be immortalised with a limerick soon.